Travel & Stay
Getting from Point A to Point B
For visitor information, hotels, attractions and special offers, visit www.CincinnatiUSA.com.
Exclusive Buy One, Get One Free Package
Book your hotel at CincinnatiUSA.com and get BOGO 3-day passes. BOGO 3-day pass only available with hotel booking. Book now!
Getting to Cincinnati
- Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) plus a 20 minute drive
- Dayton International Airport (DAY) plus a 45 minute drive
- Major highways into Cincinnati are I-71, I-74 and I-75. Routes 27, 32 and 50 are also major arteries into the city. Use Google Maps below to chart your course:
Where to Stay
For hotels nearest to the event, click here.
For all hotels in Cincinnati USA, click here.
Where to Camp
Sawyer Point and Yeatman's Cove were never designed for camping. You'll need to pitch your tent and start your campfire a bit farther away from downtown, but there are some great options in the region:
Kentucky (closest options):
Getting to Sawyer Point/Yeatman's Cove
- If you are staying in Downtown Cincinnati or across the bridge in Newport, Kentucky, you can walk to Sawyer Point and Yeatman's Cove in less than 20 minutes.
Derf's Bunbury Bus
- The Bunbury Bus is the fun and easy way to get to and from the Bunbury Music Festival. Catch the bus at your choice of 15 local bars. Every hour at every bar - All weekend! Order tickets early to guarantee seats.
- If you are staying in Downtown Cincinnati, hop on Metro Route 1 or 85 and get off at Nuxhall Way at Merhing Way. Please be sure to check bus schedules for hours of operation.
- If you are staying in Newport, Kentucky, hop on the TANK Southbank Shuttle and get of at Taylor-Southgate & East Pete Rose Way. Please be sure to chec bus schedules for hours of operation.
- There is plenty of parking around the event site. Use Google Maps below to chart your course:
More to Do
For other attractions and events to check out while you’re in town, view our online events calendar.
Eat like a local at award-winning restaurants. Browse a complete dining list.
For attractions, events and dining info on-the-go, visit www.CincinnatiUSA.com on your mobile device.