Here Come the Mummies is an eight-piece funk-rock band of 5000 year-old Egyptian Mummies with a one-track mind. Their "Terrifying Funk from Beyond the Grave" is sure to get you into them (and possibly vice versa).
Since their discovery Here Come The Mummies has opened for P-Funk, Al Green, and Cheap Trick; rocked Super Bowl Village 2012; become a regular on The Bob and Tom Show; been invited to play Summer Camp Music Fest 2015/16, Common Ground 2015, Voodoo Fest 2015, Musikfest 2016, Summerfest, and Riverbend 2016; and sold tickets by the thousands across large swaths of North America. Maybe that’s why the ladies (and some dudes) can’t stop losing their minds over these mayhem-inducing mavens of mirth.
Some say they were cursed after deflowering a great Pharaoh’s daughter. Others claim they are reincarnated Grammy-Winning studio musicians. Regardless, HCTM’s mysterious personas, cunning song-craft, and unrelenting live show will bend your brain, and melt your face. Get ready, for Here Come The Mummies.
- HCTM “‘KILLED’ it... Not only did they pack their stage - they were the hit of the night when they jumped on stage with moe. in front of 20,000.” - Jay Goldberg, Summer Camp Music Festival - May 24, 2015
- Here Come The Mummies are one bad-ass band, a hybrid of Idris Muhammad, George Clinton, Ohio Players, and Earth, Wind & Fire.” -Blurt Magazine
- A band unlike any other.” -examiner.com
- That’s the most fun I've had in 20 years.” -Bob Kevoian, The Bob & Tom Show
- Cock wobbling brilliant.” -Joe Elliott of Def Leppard