What to Bring (Allowed Items)
- Sun Gear (e.g., sunglasses, sunscreen, etc.)
- Seating (e.g., folding chair*, blanket, etc.)
- Bug Repellent (no Deet)
- Rain Gear (ponchos are best, but small, hand-held umbrellas are OK)
- Baby strollers
- Empty water bottled (no glass) or Cambelbak
- Wall mounted rapid charger (charging stations provide iPhone and mini-USB chords, but if you have your own chord, you won't have to wait)
What NOT to Bring (Prohibited Items)
- Weapons, fireworks or explosives of any kind
- Illegal substances (including narcotics) or drug paraphernalia
- Framed or large backpacks
- Glass containers of any kind or coolers
- Food, beverages or Cambelbaks that are full
- Carts, bicycles, skateboards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles (including Segways)
- There is bike/scooter parking outside the event site
Keeping hydrated by drinking plenty of water throughout the day. Cincinnati in July can be hot. It’s quite a distance from one end of the park to the other. Considering all the walking, dancing, etc., you’ll need to make this a priority. Take advantage of the water stations.
We love kids. LOVE THEM! There are; however, some tips for those families who plan on coming to Bunbury:
- Re-read the the first part of this page. Sunscreen, staying hydrated, etc. is even more important for kids.
- A stroller or small wagon is permitted. The park is large, kids will get tired and you don’t want to carry them.
- Head phones or ear plugs for ear protection.
- A first aid kit; Band-Aids and Neosporin always come in handy.
- Baby wipes are awesome. Even if you don’t have a kid they can be great to have!
- Feeding your baby formula? Please use plastic bottles with disposable liner bags.